If you think that spice is the variety of life and love American cuisine in its many forms, AtoZ Food America is the product for you. AtoZ Food America contains recipes in all course categories and food culture information for six US regions, all 50 states, and 33 ethnic cuisines. Click on the logo above to sign in to the website with your library card number. (Make sure to use library card login, not standard login.)
ATOZ WORLD TRAVEL
A comprehensive travel guide providing practical information for experiencing the world and all its wonders, for travelers and students alike. 202 WORLD CITIES Learn about the world, from Aberdeen to Zürich.
Lingo LITE 76,000 NATIVE SPEAKER VIDEO CLIPS KEY TOPICS INCLUDE: Learn faster, easier, and better.
• Greetings • Basic Foods • Directions • Emergencies • Introductions
• Meals and Courses • Necessary Items • Numbers • People • Places
• Questions • Transportation
- 80+ exclusive shows, including A Place to Call Home, The Brokenwood Mysteries, Agatha Christie’s Partners in Crime, Detectorists, and Jack Irish
- See them first: Acorn TV streams the latest seasons of fan favorites like Doc Martin, Midsomer Murders, George Gently, Vera, Murdoch Mysteries, and more
- Acorn TV Originals including Loch Ness, Striking Out, Agatha Raisin, The Level, and more
- Enjoy Acorn TV’s curated collections
- Add shows to your personal watch list for later viewing
- Share your favorite shows and episodes
While there are many professors who are great, some stand out as exceptionally insightful and impressively thorough, bringing home tough concepts in a way that makes subjects accessible and interesting. These professors make learning an adventure to be experienced rather than a chore to be accomplished.
Of the more than 500,000 college professors in the world, only a select few are chosen to teach one of The Great Courses. They include award-winning experts and professors from the most respected institutions in the world and were chosen based solely on one factor: their ability to teach.
The courses range from a myriad of subjects and includes:
- History — Study ancient and biblical times, medieval Europe, Eastern and Western civilizations, as well as how these historical periods still impact society.
- Health — Dive into courses on meditation, nutrition, natural healing and brain fitness.
- Science — Learn from America’s leading scientists in numerous areas of study ranging from biology, astronomy & space, engineering & technology and beyond.
- Language Arts — learning leadership, thinking and communication skills in both professional and personal lives are essential to get a head.
- And Much More!
Welcome to e-books for e-kids! The Morristown-Hamblen Library now has books that will automatically read to your children! There are hundreds of the best children’s books in a format that helps them to learn to read by highlighting the words and sounding them out. Your children will spend hours reading and listening to books online. Please let us know how you like the TumbleBooks resources.
Take advantage of even more free downloads for your children available through the Tennessee R.E.A.D.S. Books, Audio-books and streaming video available.
Homework help from the Tennessee Electronic Library.