2020 Summer Reading Program
Summer 2020: Imagine Your Story!
Instructions for ReadSquared
In response to COVID-19, Morristown-Hamblen Library has found an alternative way to keep track of summer reading logs. Instead of having paper logs, participants will log their reading through ReadSquared. Once a participant reaches 1000 points on ReadSquared, the library will give the participant a prize pack. Librarians will also have other take home activities for participants to do at home, in lieu of programs hosted by the library.
The instructions for registering on ReadSquared are below:
- Go to morristownhamblen.readsquared.com
- On the right side of the page, it should say “Don’t have an account? Register Now!” Click the “Register Now! link
- You can register yourself, yourself and children, or your group. Choose which one you would like to do.
- Answer the required questions.
- Choose a username and password that you will remember.
- If you would like to opt out of book recommendations, click on the green “yes” and it will turn into a red “no.”
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 423-586-6410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook!
For another summer reading activity, click here.